Job Title: Welder
Multiple openings for Welder at MARSHALLTOWN in South Fayetteville.
This job has been classified by our client as Safety Sensitive according to state law guidelines and drug testing and fit-for-duty evaluation may be required as a condition of employment.
• Perform welding operations to assemble fabricated metal products and grind finished parts.
• Perform welds on the following: vibratory screed frames, pry bar rework, banjos, & mortar tubs
• Aluminum placer rework and fabrication
• Operate equipment in a safe and efficient manner
• Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor
• Must be able to demonstrate knowledge of welding.
• Knowledge of mig and tig welding process and equipment.
• Must make certified-caliber welds with both mig and tig applications.
• Must have ability to multi-task and work well under pressure.
• Excellent attendance and adherence to a set schedule.
• Must be able to perform basic math.
• Ability to lift up to 80 lbs.
* Ability to stand for 8-10 hours, stoop and bend
* Solid work history with minimal gaps in employment
* At least 6 months of previous manufacturing/warehouse experience
* High energy level/common sense/polite and well mannered
* HS Diploma/GED preferred
Pay is $16.00-$17.50/hour (depending on shift)
Please call or visit us at:
2517 Martin Luther King Blvd
Fayetteville, AR 72704
New Applicants Can Apply Online at www.1stemployment.net
**1st Employment is an Equal Opportunity Employer**
Do you know someone who would be an excellent match for this position? Refer them and you both get $50! Refer someone today and get rewarded!