Warehouse employees needed for an electronics refurbishing company. Job Duties include scanning, sorting, repackaging and shipping. Candidates must be open to training and working in all positions.
- Check in Clerks: Responsible for receiving the restored merchandise, labeling and categorizing the items into the appropriate bins and also placing the correct barcode on the item.
- Chargers: Place out of battery devices in this department. Charge the devices until they reach 20%, then place in the correct bin.
- Packers: Responsible for preparing devices for shipment and placing the devices in the appropriate boxed.
- Testing and Restoring Clerks: Responsible for correctly resetting the devices.
- Inventory Clerks: Responsible for managing the products
- Put Away Clerks: In charge of storing the item on the appropriate location within the warehouse.
- Order Pickers: Responsible for locating the item ready for shipment and matching the barcode with the correct order.
Regular schedule: 6:00am-3:00pm
Overtime schedule: 6:00am-4:00pm (must be flexible with start time)
Pay starts at $10/hr with opportunity for advancement and permanent placement
*Must be able to pass background check and drug screen*
Do you know someone matching these skill sets? Refer them today!
Apply in person at our Rogers office: