Job Title: Truss Assembler
Location: Lincoln, AR
Starting Pay: $15hr
Temp to Perm
This job has been classified by our client as Safety Sensitive according to state law guidelines and drug testing and fit-for-duty evaluation may be required as a condition of employment
- Assembles precut wooden parts to build trusses and similar supports or wall sections used in building construction: Moves specified precut parts to work area and positions parts in jig by hand or using overhead crane, following supervisor’s instructions and blueprint specifications.
- Places metal reinforcement plates over connecting joints and connects parts at joints, using hammer, screwdriver, or pneumatic staple gun.
- Verifies dimensions of precut parts and accuracy of assembly, using ruler and gauges.
Day Shift Hours – 6am to 4:30pm Mon-Friday
Night Shift Hours – 4:30pm to 3:30am Mon-Friday
- Open shift availability
- Know how to read a tape measure
- Basic math skills
- Basic hand / power tool knowledge
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Steel Toed Shoes
- shorts / pants