Siloam Springs, AR
Pay: Depending on Experience ($20+/Hour)
This job has been classified by our client as Safety Sensitive according to state law guidelines and drug testing and fit-for-duty evaluation may be required as a condition of employment.
Employees will be TIG welding stainless steel on poultry processing equipment.
Welding test admin before sending to assignment
Must be able to read blueprints
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Interprets blueprints and building specifications to map layout for pipes, drainage systems, and other plumbing materials
- Proficient in pulling measurements and making takeoffs.
- Prefab piping for faster install times
- Follow and make Isometric drawings
- Cut, and thread pipe to specifications, using tools such as saws, cutting torches, and pipe threaders and benders
- Assemble and secure pipes, tubes, fittings, and related equipment, according to specifications
- Inspect, examine, and test installed systems and pipelines, using pressure gauge, hydrostatic testing, observation, or other methods
- Lay out full scale drawings of pipe systems, supports, and related equipment, following blueprints