Supply Chain Manager
The Supply Chain Manager assists the Bentonville Supply Chain Team with the management and set up of various retail display programs.
- Requests quotes, white samples and die lines from external and internal vendors.
- Requests various documents to upload into CRM.
- Renders BOM, CAPEs, etc.
- Checks the accuracy of information included in the project flow area of the CRM, including dates, dimensions, materials and print characteristics.
- Assists with creating planograms.
- Assists with multi-vendor pass through programs.
- Requests ISTA testing in CRM software.
- Schedules and leads BOM and Booking meetings.
- Assists with the creation of Endcap catalogue.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & COMPETENCIES
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Supply Chain or Project Management focus is a plus.
- Prior internship experience is a plus.
- Self-starter with strong ability to take initiative.
- Strong organizational & communication skills: both written and oral.
- Strong time management and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Suite: Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
1st Employment Rewards
Do you know someone who would be an excellent match for this position? Refer them and you both get $50! Refer someone today and get rewarded!
1st Employment – Professional Division