A local office equipment supplier is seeking an experience technician to join their team! The best person for the position will have previous experience working with and repairing copiers, printers, and other similar types of office equipment. In seeking an ideal candidate, he or she needs to have superb time management and organization skills. The candidate will be required to effectively communicate by
means of electronic correspondence (email/Microsoft Teams), personal inventory management, preparing reports and distributing information to various departments. This is a full-time permanent position. Duties for the role will include but may not be limited to:
• Candidate will work alongside teammates as a working technician – coordinating with the VP of
Operations to identify and remove potential obstacles and promoting greater team efficiency,
effectiveness, and customer satisfaction.
• The candidate will also service copier and printer hardware and the associated network-connected
functions for PBS customers throughout Northwest Arkansas.
• Candidate must possess – a positive attitude, professional appearance, and an outgoing, customer
service-driven personality with a commitment to a high level of effective communication.
• Excellent organizational skills, the ability to work on your own, and as part of a team with a high level of
• Communication skills in a professional customer-facing environment including the use of email and
electronic messaging platforms.
• Good mechanical aptitude and troubleshooting skills.
• A proficient level of understanding networking-connectivity skills is required.
Qualifications / Skills:
• High school diploma and/or GED.
• Minimum – 3-5 Years of industry experience.
• Experience in customer service, along with having sound judgment, discretion, and the initiative to drive
• Excellent organizational skills with the ability to multitask and prioritize.
• Ability to work within time constraints and deadlines, remain reliable, calm and focused under pressure in
a fast-paced atmosphere.
• Proficient with standard troubleshooting best practices and the use of a Windows laptop and/or tablet to
research information, communicate with and repair copier/printer hardware and software.
• Must be proficient with standard office technology – laptop, communication and conferencing tools, line
of business-related applications.
• Mandatory proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
• A proficient understanding of basic LAN/Network connectivity.
• Working knowledge of Networking in the areas of print drivers and various scanning methods such as
SMTP and SMB.
5 W Mountain Street
Fayetteville, AR 72701
**Application Online Only**
1st Employment is an
Equal Opportunity Employer