Monday-Friday 9AM-6PM with OT as needed
The Shipping Clerk position is a valuable part of the production team, ensuring production quotas are met in a
timely manner while observing the highest standards of safety and quality
- Verify boxes are sealed and visually inspect for damage.
- Ensure box has appropriate labels.
- ERP Shipping & Receiving data entry and create shipment pull logs.
- Utilize customers data base & supplier link for scanning, shipments, pull logs.
- Scheduling freight pickup.
- Receiving, alerting and data entry of RMA’s
- Verify shipments by comparing data with ERP.
- Pulling boxes and placing them on the correct pallet for shipment. Lifting of a minimum of 35 lbs.
- Ensure receiving and shipping paperwork is completed.
- Transfer received goods to correct departments.
- Work with team to meet quotas and goals and keeping area clean.
- Observe all safety guidelines and report safety concerns.
- Use of pallet jack and forklift.
1st Employment Rewards
Do you know someone who would be an excellent match for this position? Refer them and you both get $50! Refer someone today and get rewarded!
1st Employment – Professional Division