This job has been classified by our client as Safety Sensitive according to state law guidelines and drug testing and fit-for-duty evaluation may be required as a condition of employment.
Security monitors and protects property against criminal activity and damage. Security monitors the flow of people, traffic, and employees and responds in emergency situations.
- Monitor entrance of property through surveillance.
- Identify visitors and ask for appropriate documents.
- Protect property and lives by patrolling the area.
- Guard against theft and maintain security.
- 1-3 years security experience.
- Adept at creative thinking and problem solving and managing flexibility in a constantly changing environment.
- Strong analytical skills balanced with creative ability.
- Self-starter and able to work independently.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Passion for safety and security.
- Ability and desire to multi-task.
Do you know someone matching these skill sets? Refer them today and you both will get $50 with 1st Employment Rewards!
Apply in person at our Siloam Springs office: