Apprentice Saw Operator
Local mechanical contracting company seeking saw operator
This job has been classified by our client as Safety Sensitive according to state law guidelines and drug testing and fit-for-duty evaluation may be required as a condition of employment.
Pay: $15+ DOE
A Shift – Tuesday- Friday 6am-5pm
B Shift – Saturday-Monday 6am-6pm
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Everything to be cleaned daily to maintain at an immaculate level
- Ultra-low percentage of mistakes
- Knowledge of materials
- Material cutting and bending based on work orders from production scheduling
- Change saw blades and coolants
- Be timely in everything you do
- Always stay organized
- Priorities all your tasks
- Be a team player
- Have effective communication skills
- Exceed customer expectations
- The Saw Operator role requires certain tools. Many of the tools are company investments and some of the tools are team member investments.
- Team Member Investment: tape measure, square
- Company Investment: The company furnishes a separate locking tool cabinet with Saw specific tools for maintenance and repairs.
Valid DL License
Must be 21+ for insurance purposes
Steel toed boots required
Candidates must pass a drug screen and national criminal background check.
1st Employment Rewards
Do you know someone who would be an excellent match for this position? Refer them and you both get $50! Refer someone today and get rewarded!
1st Employment – Fayetteville