Experienced sanitation workers are needed in a frozen food production facility in south Fayetteville.
This job has been classified by our client as Safety Sensitive according to state law guidelines and drug testing and fit-for-duty evaluation may be required as a condition of employment..
· Clean all areas of the plant including, but not limited to, raw and finished production areas, plant sanitation receptacles, and employee locker room and restrooms.
· Mixing of chemicals or cleaning solutions needed to complete job.
• Clean all floors, walls, and equipment in area except equipment listed as specialty equipment.
• Reassemble equipment as directed by management.
• Follow all safety procedures when cleaning equipment and mixing chemicals and following authorized procedures in case of emergencies.
• Keep and maintain any record or statistical data as needed.
• Keep and maintain a clean and orderly workspace.
• Perform job in safe and efficient manner as directed by company
Schedule: Monday-Friday (some Saturday) 3rd shift 8:30pm- finish