The Sample Maker operates the digital press and Kongsberg cutting table to create samples. The role makes specified RSC’s and slotted containers.
- Operates Digital Printer and Kongsberg sample table.
- Creates instructions sheets.
- Conducts ISTA tests and creates reports.
- Makes RSC’s, FOL’s, DST’s on CAD/CAM table.
- Cuts out multiple runs of D/C’s as needed.
- Prepares samples for packaging products.
- Maintains clean work area.
- Picks up and delivers materials as needed.
- Submits supply orders for approval.
- Loads stock onto design racks.
- Performs basic math and geometric computations in determining the sizing and scaling of models and products.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Education, Experience & Competencies
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or related creative area.
- Experience in drafting, graphic arts and packaging, is a plus.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Valid Driver’s License.
- Work extended hours as required or through the evening in off hours.