$35K plus Commission
A local company that specializes in office technology is seeking a field tech to join their team!
Responsibilities for the position will include:
- Perform In-Field Services for Business Development / Solutions Consultants / Customer Service Representatives, as Required
- Perform thorough and complete In-Field Assessments for Clients and Prospective Clients of the company
- Document Findings of In-Field Assessments via Laserfiche Cloud Assessment Form
- Coordinate with Director of Client Solutions & Consulting to Perform Analysis on Documented Findings
- Coordinate with Director of Client Solutions & Consulting to Prepare Assessment Summary Report / Proposal
- Coordinate with Business Development / Solutions Consultants / Customer Service Representatives / Product & Service Specialists for Summary Report / Phased Proposal Delivery
- Conduct Laserfiche Demos / User Trainings, as Required
- Assist with Other Departmental Needs, as Required
This position will offer compensation to apply to phone and vehicle usage and also provides strong financial growth opportunities depending on performance. A full benefit package is also offered with this role.