Sales Account Rep
$40K + Commission
A local business equipment supplier is seeking a Sales Account Representative to join their team! The best person for the position will be driven, possess strong communication skills, and have a team player mentality. Responsibilities for the position include but may not be limited to:
- Maintain customer relationships – build relationships with customers by proactively following up on their satisfaction with the company, as well as confirming all expectations are being upheld by the company. As a primary point of contact for the customer, this person is responsible for relaying information and coordinating with internal teams to solve issues.
- Will do so by being present in client environment when delivering supplies, contract meter visits, etc.
- Contract management – through management of service agreement/leases, this position will be required for renewing agreements based on contract expiration. This position will be required for actively promoting upgrades to aged equipment, needs expansion, etc. to widen the scope of responsibility to the customer.
- CRM – contribute to documentation – this role will be required for documenting all client contact information and/or supporting activity within their CRM profile i.e. contact information, contract modifications, QBR frequency, etc.
- Install/train on those hardware/software solutions sold by the sales team.
- Attend mandatory sales meetings, trainings, and customer events to expand personal knowledge base
- Customer service – sensitive to customers’ needs/concerns at all times; work swiftly when responding to requests
- Interpersonal skills – in addition to strong communication skills, this role must listen well and establish rapport in order to provide necessary support
- Organizational skills – knowing this role encompasses wide variety of tasks, from handling logistics to managing customer inquiries, it’s ideal for organized multitaskers who manage their time well
- Data entry – logging data is vital part of this role, therefore this personal must take note of important details in all customer interactions and update CRM accordingly
- Strong note taker – knowing the vast account responsibility, of which require different preferences/requests – this position must know the company’s products/services thoroughly, down to the smallest details
- Computer Literate – O365, Microsoft Office Suite
- High school diploma and/or GED – College degree NOT required
- Preferred (NOT Required to Apply) Proven Sales Support Experience – 2+ Years
- Dress Code – Business Professional/Casual