The right candidate will have the opportunity to assist in the management and operation of a group of high-quality, dynamic stores.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITY: The primary responsibility of the RM is to provide leadership across all stores in both sales and operations. This position contributes to the group’s success by:
- Instill an environment of high-quality sales and service in every store across every department. Create positive culture through employee engagement and training.
- Respond and resolve all customer complaints in conjunction with the store GMs to a satisfactory resolution for the customer.
- Use data to uncover opportunities to drive improvement, efficiency, and cost savings in all stores.
- Assist Director of Operations and ownership in implementing company initiatives including pricing model, training programs, accounts management and sales.
- Ensure the proper execution and implementation of all processes and procedures in stores.
- Assist GMs to achieve profitability and financial goals of the company.
The RM ensures that each store employee upholds the standards and reputation of the brand while enhancing customer satisfaction and company profitability. The RM assists with selection of store positions as needed and is responsible for all store positions onboarding, training, certification, development and retention and for ensuring that all stores operate within established guidelines. This position reports to the Director of Operations (DO).
PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES: The successful candidate’s responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Oversee all store inventories and ensure GMs are properly and securely managing inventory and all company assets.
- Ensure all stores are maintaining company vehicles.
- Create and maintain a culture where team members obsess about providing outstanding customer service.
- Drives sales in each store to meet KPI targets.
- Aligns process and policy to maximize efficiency and effectiveness of customer service and close gaps in service.
- Own and manage all customer service issues received locally, regionally or corporately and seeks to understand the root cause and trends for escalations, with the goal of the closing loop to reduce future escalations. • Continually improve KPI’s related to customer experience, including online reviews, and customer service feedback.
- Handle customer escalation calls and ensure complete customer satisfaction.
- Mentor General Managers to prepare team members for future career opportunities.
- Provide consistent and positive feedback and awareness of development opportunities to accounts and sales managers through effective coaching and training (Build a bench of talent).
- Train on phone call records, and train all employees to properly handle customer phone calls.
- Improve the experience for customer touchpoints wherever possible.
- Evaluate and recommend process improvements across store operations.
- Collaborate with Director of Operations and senior leadership team on any process improvements supporting overall business goals.
- Report KPIs daily to the department heads and weekly to the executive team.
- Prepare and conduct employee performance reviews for sales and accounts managers. Reviews and provides input to the leadership team regarding their recommendations on their respective team’s performance reviews.
- Regularly perform internal operations and inventory audits in all stores as required by company standards.
- Assist in any other duties or responsibilities at the direction of the DO MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
- High level understanding of rent-to-own operations and tire industry operations including the ability to drive sales, manage inventories, control cost of goods sold, manage labor margins and affect profitability.
- Experience collections and accounts pertaining to rent-to-own best practices.
- Employee supervisory experience with strong leadership capabilities to facilitate training and to implement operating strategies through long-distance communication and supervision.
- Financial analysis and basic understanding of accounting principles.
- Experience and proven track record in managing budgets, implementing cost controls and driving profitability.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Disciplined time management, planning and organizational skills.
- Problem solving skills and judgment.
- Ability to travel throughout the developed territory of Kansas, Oklahoma and Nebraska as well as any future territories in surrounding states.
- Ability and willingness to communicate with and/or respond to direct reports during non-standard business hours as needed (i.e. evenings and weekends).
- General computer skills to include Microsoft Office and Google applications (Word, Excel, Power Point, etc.) and store point of sale systems.
1st Employment Rewards
Do you know someone who would be an excellent match for this position? Refer them and you both get $50! Refer someone today and get rewarded!
1st Employment – Professional Division