The Purchasing Coordinator buys raw materials and other supplies on behalf of the company.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Research pricing trends.
- Review purchase orders and negotiate pricing with suppliers to minimize costs.
- Responsible for reviewing vendor quotes for proper lead time, pricing, delivery and freight costs.
- Review purchase orders for proper cost center, account code and approval signatures.
- Maintain/establish buyer/vendor relations with all suppliers.
- Maintain purchasing reports.
- Liaison with shipping & receiving, and storage facilities, 3rd party logistics company and delivery companies for domestic and international shipments; resolve freight claims, in coordination with Project Managers.
- Must be able to manage multiple projects, timelines and deadlines.
1st Employment Rewards
Do you know someone who would be an excellent match for this position? Refer them and you both get $50! Refer someone today and get rewarded!
1st Employment – Professional Division