JOB TITLE: Production Workers
This job has been classified by our client as Safety Sensitive according to state law guidelines and drug testing and fit-for-duty evaluation may be required as a condition of employment.
Kawneer in Springdale is currently hiring Production Technicians, Machine Operators and Packer Operators.
- 6 months Verifiable Manufacturing experience in the last 3 years
- English required
- Ability to pass and submit to a drug screen, as well as background check
- Extrusion (work on presses to extrude aluminum, heavy lifting, 1000 degree ovens)
- Paint (respirator use, Tyvek suit, standing, heavy lifting & pushing/pulling pallets, 500 degree ovens)
- Anodize (fast-paced loading with 100 lb lifting with partner, 500 degree heat, must wear Kevlar sleeves)
- Fabrication (Operate different machinery – CNC, saws, fabricating & packing at saw, repetition, less extreme weather)
- Pack (standing, lifting, packing aluminum into boxes, less extreme weather)
- Ability to regularly lift 70+ lbs, bend, stoop, and squat. Physically demanding job.
- Overtime and weekends are required if deemed necessary by management.
- Working in extreme weather conditions
1st shift 6am-6pm ($13/hr)
2nd Shift 6pm-6am ($13.50/hr)
4 days on, 3 days off(Rotating each week)
Do you know someone matching these skill sets? Refer them today and you both will get $50 with 1st Employment Rewards!
Apply in person at our Springdale office: