Seeking production and warehouse workers for a construction tool manufacturer in South Fayetteville.
Pay is $13.50-14.50/hour (depending on shift)
Temp to Hire
This job has been classified by our client as Safety Sensitive according to state law guidelines and drug testing and fit-for-duty evaluation may be required as a condition of employment.
Responsibilities may include:
* Setting up and operating various press, metal riveting, injection molding and robotic welding machines
* Labeling/applying UPC bar code
* Applying bolts to assemble finished product
* Pulling labels (numerical/alpha order)
* Picking order utilizing Cherry Picker
*Ability to stand, stoop, and bend
* Good work history with minimal gaps in employment
* Previous manufacturing experience is preferred
* High energy level/common sense/polite and well mannered
* HS Diploma/GED preferred
Do you know someone matching these skill sets? Refer them today!
Apply in person at our Fayetteville office: