1st Employment in Springdale is now hiring for production technicians in the Lowell area with Central States.
Temp to Hire
- 2nd Shift: M-F 2PM-10PM
- 3rd Shift: M-F 10PM-6AM
- Weekend Shifts: 6am-6pm or 6pm-6am (Fri, Sat, Sun or Sat, Sun, Mon)
This job has been classified by our client as Safety Sensitive according to state law guidelines and drug testing and fit-for-duty evaluation may be required as a condition of employment.
- Operate all machinery required following safety guidelines; machinery can include benders, roll-formers, wrappers, slitters, shears, forklifts and other machines as assigned
- Perform daily operator preventive maintenance checks, as assigned
- Clean and reset work area at the end of each shift, including but not limited to sweeping the floor, placing items in the proper storage area, stacking pallets, restocking packaging and dumping trash
- Accurately update all records and visual tracking, whether written or electronic
- Cross-train as directed and be willing to work at any production position in the plant, on an as needed basis
- Previous, Steady Machine Operation experience and/or Warehouse (1 Year)
- Must be able to use Tape Measure and good Basic Math Skills
- Must be able to lift up to 75lbs
- Must be available for overtime as needed
- Clean Background
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
- Must be able to read, write and communicate in English
- Must be able to work in Extremely hot or cold environments
Do you know someone matching these skill sets? Refer them today!
Apply in person at our Springdale office: