Job Title: Production Lead
Reliable Production Lead needed for Hannas Candles in South Fayetteville.
This job has been classified by our client as Safety Sensitive according to state law guidelines and drug testing and fit-for-duty evaluation may be required as a condition of employment.
Provide leadership and support to assigned manufacturing associates within division. Creates team goals and action plans with team members, then implements plans and coordinates team activities to achieve goals. Ensures a consistent, high quality product is produced, which meets customer requirements and exceeds customer expectations. Trains and coaches team members to perform their job duties in a safe and efficient manner. Confirms all employees are complying with Hanna’s and OSHA safety requirements. Follows and verifies Hanna’s quality system is being implemented during the manufacturing process. Plans material requirements and team manufacturing schedules, and maintains production records. Effectively communicates with team members who participate in the manufacturing process.
• Two years of manufacturing experience required. A thorough knowledge of Hanna’s manufacturing operations, tools and techniques. Ability and desire to lead a manufacturing team towards its goals while maintaining a high level of performance.
• Ability to use and operate all tools and equipment used in Hanna’s manufacturing processes, including common hand tools, forklift truck, and common office equipment, computer, copier, telephone, voice mail, and email.
• Must be able to walk, stand for long periods of time, climb stairs, lift and carry items weighing up to 30 pounds.
• A commitment to quality, customer satisfaction, safety, continuous improvement, team development, workplace cleanliness, positive attitude, high productivity and enhanced profitability.
• Must have motor vehicle driver’s license and be able to obtain a Hanna’s forklift certification.
• Must be able to see, speak, hear, read and write sufficiently for effective communications to perform the essential functions of the job. Must be able to receive and accurately understand detailed information and implement action plans.
• Follows and understands written procedures
• Ability to identify visual variances from product standard
• Assist in identifying opportunities to improve processes
• Follow all required work safe practices
• Possess strong organizational skills and ability to maintain records
• Able to document paperwork correctly and accurately
• Participate and cooperate with fellow co-workers to improve the overall quality
• Ability to keep a clean work environment
• Able to read and use simple weights and measurements
• Use basic computer programs
• Ability to supervisor multiple employees
Schedule: 2nd Shift: Monday – Thursday 4pm-2am (or 4am) (OT on Fri very frequently, occasionally Saturday OT).
Please call or visit us at:
2517 West Martin Luther King Blvd
Fayetteville, AR 72704
New Applicants Can Apply Online at www.1stemployment.net
**1st Employment is an Equal Opportunity Employer**
Do you know someone who would be an excellent match for this position? Refer them and you both get $50! Refer someone today and get rewarded!