Job Title: Production Coordinator Assistant
Pay Rate: $13.00 – $15.00 (Based on Experience)
Temp to Perm
Job City: Decatur, AR
This job has been classified by our client as Safety Sensitive according to state
guidelines and drug testing and fit-for-duty evaluation may be required as a condition of employment.
Conduct daily activities relating to production work order organizing, staging, and paperwork to ensure on hand materials for scheduled production plan
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assume daily responsibility for creation of work orders, box labels, and serial labels
- Evaluate complaints received on work orders/raw materials staged and take appropriate action
- Maintain inventory control system (MAS 500) updating to reflect usages and movements
- Identify / follow-up on material shortages versus weekly and bi-weekly production plan
- Coordinate and direct cycle count on inventory as needed for inventory control
- Work with the production teams to support raw materials variances for inventory control
- Enforce guidelines on access to warehoused items
- Very detail oriented individual to keep 10-15 work orders status updates
- Team attitude to support a growing, high paced work place
- Experience in warehouse/production operations
- High School diploma or GE
- Knowledge of ERP systems for production work order
- Computer literacy for Microsoft systems, including outlook, excel, and word
- Ability to communicate effectively and read/interpret documents
- Knowledge of Bar Coding System
- Commitment for safety and security
- Ability and desire to multi-task
Other Duties as Assigned:
Other duties could include working in other areas to provide support during absences/shortage of staff.
Computer, printer, phone, general office equipment
Job Duties are generally in an office setting, but will include time on the production floor gathering production information and checking status of materials
- Interpret company policies to workers and enforce safety regulations.
- Initiate and maintain proper and necessary safety equipment as prescribed by law.
- Operate tools, equipment, and machinery according to prescribed safety procedures.
- Follow established safety procedures and techniques and perform job duties including lifting, climbing, etc.
- Correct unsafe conditions in work area and report any conditions that are not correctable to supervisor immediately.
1st Employment Rewards
Do you know someone who would be an excellent match for this position? Refer them and you both get $50! Refer someone today and get rewarded!
1st Employment – Siloam Springs