Responsibilities / Qualifications
- Independently plan, execute and direct cross functional engineering projects
- Develops, defines and executes project plans, project scope, activities, schedules, budgets and deliverables.
- Manages project initiation activities including identifying contractual obligations, client needs and goals, existing situation, necessary contacts and access to existing information as needed.
- Identify, plan, implement and drive new approaches to problems encountered through adaptations and modifications of standard engineering principles.
- Interacts with product development, sales, client relationship teams, technology solutions, service delivery and/or other cross-functional teams.
- Manage project on a cross-functional basis, which could include indirect supervision of team members.
- Manages project risks, issues/problems and activity progress to ensure project goals, e.g., deadline, scope and quality are achieved. Assists with problem resolution or risk mitigation as needed.
- Identify and track project costs, which could include capital expenditures and cross-functional expenses.
- Identifying and resolve complex problems, both in project management and design and manufacturing systems.
- Excellent communication skills, up and down, with matrix management experience required.
- Independent judgment in the evaluation, selection and adaptation of various engineering techniques.
- Bachelors of Mechanical Engineering
- 2-10 (+) years experience managing multiple projects
- Strong project / program management practice skills.
- Microsoft: Project, Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint
- PMP preferred
Pay: $60k – $90k (DOE)
Do you know someone matching these skill sets? Refer them today!