This job has been classified by our client as Safety Sensitive according to state law guidelines and drug testing and fit-for-duty evaluation may be required as a condition of employment.
This position receives, stores and distributes material, tools, equipment and products within the warehouse, ensuring accuracy and timeliness of all job functions. Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up calls and outbound cold calls and emails.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist shipping and receiving unloading trucks, checking in merchandise, matching purchase orders to sales orders and distributing to sales associates for processing as well as prepare marcels for shipping. • Schedule and plan deliveries including read customer orders, work orders, shipping orders or requisitions to determine items to be moved, gathered or distributed and/or shipped in an efficient manner. • Be able to identify, name, sort and place materials or items on racks, shelves or in bins according to predetermined sequence such as size, type, style, and color or product code .
- Drives delivery truck or automobile to deliver parts to customers, including the loading and unloading of parts.
- Constantly operates the vehicle within safety guidelines, immediately reports any safety concerns or company policy violations to company management. Maintain cleanliness, appearance and safe operation of all company delivery vehicles daily.
- Consistently assist customers in a professional, courteous, and prompt manner and demonstrate our commitment to superior customer service in person, via email and over the phone.
- Establishes and maintains rapport with current customers, always remaining aware of, and addressing their needs, recommends products that meets their needs, including informing customers of new products and services.
- Assist technicians and service staff with obtaining parts to complete labor sales and complete requisition forms to order supplies from other departments and provide assistance to outside parts salesman. • File requisitions, work orders or requests for materials, tools or other stock items and distribute items to shipping or to designated route driver storage area. • Assemble customer orders from stock and place orders on pallets or shelves, or relocate orders to a holding area or shipping department. • Open bales, crates and other containers and mark materials with identifying information using appropriate method. • Record amounts of materials or items received or distributed via appropriate computer program. • Sweep, dust and mop. Organize warehouse and work area for orderliness and safety at all times. • Wear the proper safety equipment.
Qualifications and Job Requirements: • Ability to multi-task, prioritizes, and manages time effectively and possesses organizational skills and pays attention to detail.
- Certified Fork Lift Driver and/or ability to become certified to drive fork lift.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Outlook, Word and Excel and 10-key.
- Valid driver’s license with no restrictions and good driving record and the ability to maintain.
- Good attendance Monday through Friday. 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. (times may vary per dealership location)
Do you know someone matching these skill sets? Refer them today and you both will get $50 with 1st Employment Rewards!
Apply in person at our Siloam Springs office: