The Parts Engineer will create production drawings from customer specifications, design production tooling for existing and new processes and equipment to manufacture components and assemblies that meet customer requirements. Create tooling
drawings for the machine shop used to manufacture production tooling and equipment. Work with machine shop and
production to refine and improve processes.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Create/edit/maintain bill of materials and production routing.
- Prepares clear and accurate drawings for production and machine shop use.
- Ensures that rapid completion of drawings without sacrificing clarity and accuracy.
- Meets project deadlines and work to meet the needs of internal/external customers.
- Analyzes current techniques for possible improvements and works with others to propose ideas/changes that impact productivity, performance and cost savings.
- Ensures quality designs by being familiar with all company engineering practices.
- Works closely with production and quality to ensure that the drawings convey the correct information.
Required Education & Experience
- High school degree, diploma or GED
- Highly proficient in Solidworks Cad System.
1st Employment Rewards
Do you know someone who would be an excellent match for this position? Refer them and you both get $50! Refer someone today and get rewarded!
1st Employment – Professional Division