We have immediate 1st & 2nd Shift positions for a local warehouse distribution center.
This job has been classified by our client as Safety Sensitive according to state law guidelines and drug testing and fit-for-duty evaluation may be required as a condition of employment.
- Receive and check incoming pick tickets
- Locate products using RF Scan Gun
- Retrieve orders according to quantity, size etc. ensuring accuracy
- Build pallets with orders and position them to loading docks
- Wrap orders before loading on trucks
- Restock inventory manually or with warehouse equipment
- Keep records of completed orders
- Maintain equipment and report on malfunctions
- Adhere to health & safety policies and quality standards Requirements:
- Previous experience as order picker or other warehouse positions
- Experience or license in handling forklifts, pallets jacks and other warehouse equipment
- Experience with Scan Gun
- Able to read and write in English
- Great attention to detail
- Diligent and punctual
- Good physical strength and stamina
Positions start Immediately!
** 1st Employment is an equal opportunity employer **