Schedule: Mon to Fri starting at 6:50 am working 8 hours per day with 30 min lunch
Salary: $14.00 per hour
Bio Production Tech Job Summary:
• Manufacture core company products including, but not limited to: brain powder, tissue, complement and other blood products.
• Serve as a direct role in production data reporting and support to other production team members.
• Follow written procedures throughout manufacturing processes and provide timely notice and seek proper instruction or guidance to manage through manufacturing issues.
• All production activities must be in direct compliance with procedural and quality system requirements. Support all applicable regulations including, but not limited to ISO and OSHA requirements.
• Work and participate in a team environment involving shared responsibilities, problem solving, achieving team goals, and continuous improvements of the overall process.
• Must be detail oriented.
• Also calls for flexibility, excellent interpersonal skills, and the ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff, as well as outside clients and vendors if necessary.
• Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, verbally and in writing, in English.
• Professional presentation and conduct.
• Must be responsible and self-managed.
• Must have excellent follow-up and tracking skills.
• Must be able to keep company information and matters strictly confidential.
• Ability to learn industry/company specific software.
• Familiarity with biological production is preferred.
Education and Experience:
• High school diploma or GED
This job has been classified by our client as Safety Sensitive according to state law guidelines and drug testing and fit-for-duty evaluation may be required as a condition of employment.
Do you know someone who would be an excellent match for this position? Refer them and you both get $50! Refer someone today and get rewarded!