1st Employment in Springdale is searching for a Maintenance Technician for a local apartment.
This job has been classified by our client as Safety Sensitive according to state law guidelines and drug testing and fit-for-duty evaluation may be required as a condition of employment.
Pay: Depending on Experience
1st Shift: 8am-5pm or 7am-4pm Monday-Friday
Positions are Temp-to-Hire New Applicants
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Maintenance Technician will be responsible for the Overall maintenance of the apartment complex and all areas related to the day‐to‐day maintenance operations of the community.
Essential duties include but are not limited to:
1) Electrical, plumbing, carpentry, masonry and painting
2) Repairing and treating structures such as showers, sinks, appliances, doors/cabinets, walls and building exteriors
3) Make ready units for new move‐ins
4) Have a working knowledge of HVAC systems and be able to maintain, repair and replace HVAC systems.
5) Complete grounds work such as: grounds pick up, sweeping and light landscaping
6) Pool maintenance experience required
7) Coordinate special projects as directed
** 1st Employment is an Equal Opportunity Employer **