The Maintenance Technician B position is responsible for performing diversified duties to install, repair and maintain production and facility equipment according to safety, predictive and productive maintenance systems and processes to support the achievement of the site’s business goals and objectives.
This job has been classified by our client as Safety Sensitive according to state law guidelines and drug testing and fit-for-duty evaluation may be required as a condition of employment.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Perform diversified duties to install and maintain production machines and the plant facility’s equipment.
- Provide emergency/unscheduled repairs of production equipment during production and performs scheduled maintenance repairs of production equipment during machine service.
- Maintain replacement part inventory.
- Update and maintain machine down time records.
- Perform mechanic skills including, but not limited to, mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, troubleshooting and repair of production machines.
- Read and interpret equipment manuals and work orders to perform required maintenance and service.
- Diagnose problems, replace or repair parts, test and make adjustments.
- Perform regular preventive maintenance on machines, equipment and plant facilities.
- Perform a variety of plumbing maintenance and carpentry functions.
- Use a variety of hand and power tools, electric meters and material handling equipment in performing duties.
- Detect faulty operations, defective material and report those and any unusual situations to proper supervision.
- Comply with safety regulations and maintain clean and orderly work areas.
- Duties, responsibilities and activities are not limited to list above and may change at any time.
Required Education & Experience
- An AA degree in mechanical, electrical or industrial maintenance.
- Robot programing.
- CNC machine programing
Physical Requirements & Work Environment
- Employee is regularly required to talk and hear.
- Requires standing, walking, bending, kneeling, stooping, crouching, crawling, and climbing all day.
- Employee must frequently lift and/or move items over 75 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- Employee is frequently exposed to fumes or airborne particles, moving mechanical parts and vibration.
- The noise level in the work environment and job sites can be loud.
- Must be able to pass Drug Test and Background Check
- Must pass Required English and Basic Math Test (Will Take in Office)
- Needs to be HIGHLY motivated and ready to work
- Good attendance is crucial
- Must be willing and able to work 6-7 days per week when needed
Starting Pay: Pay: Pay: $16.43-20.09/HR DOE
(Opportunities for pay increases are available after 6 months)
2nd Shift: 3:30pm-11:30pm
Do you know someone matching these skill sets? Refer them today and you both will get $50 with 1st Employment Rewards!
Apply in person at our Fayetteville office: