As a Maintenance Technician Supervisor, you will be responsible for the mechanical, pneumatic, hydraulic, and electrical maintenance of the plant and equipment. This is a 45 hour per week salaried position.
- Supervise maintenance employees to complete projects and work orders efficiently.
- Train and encourage employees you supervise.
- Work with other shift supervisors to ensure daily continuity of maintenance tasks.
- Work with operations staff on daily operational engineering related issues.
- Undertake planned maintenance, breakdown repair and condition monitoring activities of the plant and equipment.
- Perform painting, carpentry and masonry work when needed.
- Read and interpret equipment manuals to perform required maintenance, troubleshooting, and repair.
- Understand and abide by all safety rules and company policies.
- Report to operations staff on status of equipment breakdowns.
- Attend and contribute to team meetings and safety meetings, some of which may be outside your normal working hours.
- Produce Word based daily reports as required.
- Ensure a clean and hazard free working environment is maintained.
- Punctual attendance according to the weekly schedule.
- Proactively identify improvements to machines while considering the impact on others.
- Promote a continuous improvement culture at Harris Baking Company.