Multiple WEEKEND shift openings for Machine Operators Employees in the Lowell!
Pay is $13/hour
This job has been classified by our client as Safety Sensitive according to state law guidelines and drug testing and fit-for-duty evaluation may be required as a condition of employment.
Responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Previous, steady Machine Operation experience and/or Warehouse
- Ability to use a tape measurer and acquire good basic math skills
- Able to lift up to 75lbs
- Must be able to stand, reach twist in all directions
- Available for overtime as needed
- Must be able to work in Extremely hot or cold environments
- Must be self motivated
- Ability to stand for 8-10 hours, stoop and bend
- Solid work history with minimal gaps in employment
- At least 6 months of previous manufacturing/warehouse experience
- High energy level/common sense/polite and well mannered
- HS Diploma/GED preferred
- Must be able to read, write and communicate in English
- Clean Background
Do you know someone matching these skill sets? Refer them today and you both will get $50 with 1st Employment Rewards!
Apply in person at our Springdale office: