Experienced Machine Operators needed in Bentonville area.
This job has been classified by our client as Safety Sensitive according to state law guidelines and drug testing and fit-for-duty evaluation may be required as a condition of employment.
• General knowledge of warehouse operations.
• Must be able to lift, push, pull, and carry up to 50lbs.
• Standing on feet for entire shift.
• Ability to effectively communicate, both orally and in writing.
• Ability to work daily, weekends and extended hours, as necessary.
• Well organized and detail-oriented with the ability to multitask.
• Operate various pieces of equipment.
• Assembling product.
• Stacking and unstacking product to meet customers’ orders.
• Verifying finished product is acceptable to send to the client.
• Operates a pallet jack as required to move product to designated area
• Manage multiple tasks/projects simultaneously.
Do you know someone who would be an excellent match for this position? Refer them and you both get $50! Refer someone today and get rewarded!