Job Title: Machine Operator
Temp to Perm
Pay Rate: 12/hr
This job has been classified by our client as Safety Sensitive according to state law guidelines and drug testing and fit-for-duty evaluation may be required as a condition of evaluation may be required as a condition of employment.
The Production Workers use resources provided, such as raw materials, manufacturing equipment, tools, etc., to build, cure, process, package and ship product to customers on time and meet or exceed their expectations.
• Good communication skills. Able to understand and carry out oral instructions.
• Possess the ability to read and carry out written instructions.
• Observe and read instructions, gauges, dials, etc. to determine operating conditions.
• Ability to observe conditions to ensure their safety and the safety of fellow employees.
• Basic math skills required.
• Able to comprehend policies, procedures, and guidelines to maintain a safe working environment and a high quality product delivered on time.
• Must be a team-oriented individual who understands and supports the team approach to manufacturing.
• Possess a high level of responsibility and accountability for both themselves and their team.
Able to stand on concrete continuously during operation. Able to bend, stoop, twist, step up and down, pushing, pulling and reaching frequently. The ability to lift and move fifty pounds (50 lbs.). Able to wear personal protective equipment as needed. Examples: protective clothing, safety glasses, safety shoes, and hearing protection. Shifts can vary from eight (8) to twelve (12) hour shifts. Overtime work schedules may be required.
Do you know someone who would be an excellent match for this position? Refer them and you both get $50! Refer someone today and get rewarded!