JOB TITLE: Machine Operators/General Laborers
This job has been classified by our client as Safety Sensitive according to state law guidelines and drug testing and fit-for-duty evaluation may be required as a condition of employment.
1st Employment is searching for some machine operators and general laborers for a local production warehouse in Springdale!
Job Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Maintains communication with department Lead and Supervisor regarding the production schedule, the products that will be produced and any changeovers throughout the shift
- Sets up equipment based on product profiles being produced
- Monitors line processes to detect equipment malfunction and detect product defects
- Reports, documents, and maintains a batch log per shift
- Performs dimension checks to ensure products meet specifications
- Conducts housekeeping daily and maintains work station organized throughout the shift
- Conducts visual inspection on all finished product
- Identifies and tracks defect data
- Reports quality issues to the Department Lead
- Ensures that boards are packaged appropriately
- Other duties and responsibilities related to the nature of the job may be assigned on a temporary or permanent basis as needed
- Previous machine operator experience in a manufacturing setting
- Must be able to read, write and calculate basic math functions
- Some mechanical and troubleshooting skills
- Safety and Quality oriented
- Forklift experience a plus
- Stand for extended periods of time
- Lift up to 40 lbs.
- The employee must have the capability to perform physical activities that require the use of arms, legs, and your whole body – bending, crouching, pushing, pulling, climbing, stooping and reaching
Shift(s): must be able to work 12 hour shifts
Pay: Starts at $11/hr depending on shift and department
Do you know someone matching these skill sets? Refer them today and you both will get $50 with 1st Employment Rewards!
Apply in person at our Fayetteville office: