1st Employment is searching for some machine operators for a couple of local of production companies in the Springdale area!
This job has been classified by our client as Safety Sensitive according to state law guidelines and drug testing and fit-for-duty evaluation may be required as a condition of employment.
Job Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Machine operator
- Must be able to work in any/all departments
- Maintains communication with department Lead and Supervisor regarding the production schedule, the products that will be produced and any changeovers throughout the shift
- Sets up equipment based on product profiles being produced
- Monitors line processes to detect equipment malfunction and detect product defects
- Conducts housekeeping daily and maintains work station organized throughout the shift
- Reports quality issues to the Department Lead
- Other duties and responsibilities related to the nature of the job may be assigned on a temporary or permanent basis as needed
- 6 months recent, verifiable manufacturing experience
- English is a requirement
- Ability to pass and submit to a drug screen, as well as a background check
- Stand for extended periods of time
- Must be able to work overtime and weekends
Shifts vary depending on company
Pay ranges from $11-$12.50/hr
Do you know someone matching these skill sets? Refer them today and you both will get $50 with 1st Employment Rewards!
Apply in person at our Springdale office: