JOB TITLE: Machine Operator
This job has been classified by our client as Safety Sensitive according to state law guidelines and drug testing and fit-for-duty evaluation may be required as a condition of employment.
Currently seeking Machine Operators in Fayetteville.
Entry Level Position
- Responsible for supporting the injection molding process
- Folding plastic and sending it to grinder
- Loading and unloading
- Quality Assurance
- Labeling finished products
- Packaging materials
- Following established procedures in order to maintain a clean and organized environment.
- Other assignments as requested
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
- Must be able to work 10-12 hour shift
- Candidate must possess good verbal and written communication skills.
1st Shift: 6:am-6:30pm
2nd Shift: 6pm-6:30am
2-2-3 shift rotating
Pay Rate: $12-$14.45 depending on Experience.