Machine Operators needed for Copper Tubing Manufacturer in Fayetteville
This job has been classified by our client as Safety Sensitive according to state law guidelines and drug testing and fit-for-duty evaluation may be required as a condition of employment.
· Operate the auto cut-off saw with some set up and inspection
· Operate the aluminum auto cut-off saw
· Perform set-up and inspection
· Keep accurate piece counts, maintain tool logs, process notebooks and memo books up to date
· Retrieve correct tube from the tube bay
· Remove empty tube boxes to proper location outside after each shift
· Clean up machine
· Sort product as needed
· Empty shavings from machine
* Must have a High School Diploma or equivalent.
* Must be able to pass Drug Test and Background Check
* Must pass Required Industrial Testing (Will Take in Office)
* Must be Available to work 8-10 hour shifts
* At least 6 MONTHS of Industrial Experience
* At least 1+ years of experience in Manufacturing setting
* Needs to be HIGHLY motivated, and ready to work!
Starting Pay: $14.50/HR (Possibility for conversion & $1 increase after 90 days)
Do you know someone who would be an excellent match for this position? Refer them and you both get $50! Refer someone today!