Multiple openings for 3rd Shift Machine Operators and Warehouse Workers at MARSHALLTOWN in South Fayetteville.
This job has been classified by our client as Safety Sensitive according to state law guidelines and drug testing and fit-for-duty evaluation may be required as a condition of employment.
Responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
* Setting up and operating various press, metal riveting, injection molding and robotic welding machines
* Assembling final bolts and small parts by hand
* Packing products per customer specifications
* Picking labels and applying to products
* Picking orders utilizing Cherry Picker
* Scanning and palletizing products
* Wrapping pallets for shipment
* Loading trucks
* Ability to stand for 8-10 hours, stoop and bend
* Solid work history with minimal gaps in employment
* At least 6 months of previous manufacturing/warehouse experience
* High energy level/common sense/polite and well mannered
* HS Diploma/GED preferred
Pay is $15.25
3rd shift: Sunday – Thursday 11PM – 7AM
Do you know someone matching these skill sets? Refer them today and you both will get $50 with 1st Employment Rewards!
Apply in person at our Fayetteville office: