Machine Operators needed for Copper Tubing Manufacturer in Fayetteville
Job Description: Set up, adjust and operate several machine tools on standardized work where setup detail and operating procedures are prescribed, or operate and maintain on special and single purpose machines where operations may involve several progressive machining sequences.
This job has been classified by our client as Safety Sensitive according to state law guidelines and drug testing and fit-for-duty evaluation may be required as a condition of employment.
* Must have a High School Diploma or equivalent.
* Must be able to pass Drug Test and Background Check
* Must pass Required Industrial Testing (Will Take in Office)
* Must be Available to work 10 hour shifts on 1st or 2nd)
* At least 6 MONTHS of Industrial Experience
* At least 1+ years of experience in Manufacturing setting
* Needs to be HIGHLY motivated, and ready to work!
Starting Pay: $13.17/hr (Possibility for conversion & $1 increase after 90 days)
Do you know someone matching these skill sets? Refer them today!
Apply in person at our Fayetteville office: