Experienced Machine Operators needed in Bentonville area.
Schedule: Fri-Sun 5:30AM – 6:30PM with 1-hour lunch
This job has been classified by our client as Safety Sensitive according to state law guidelines and drug testing and fit-for-duty evaluation may be required as a condition of employment.
- General knowledge of warehouse operations.
- Must be able to lift, push, pull, and carry up to 50lbs.
- Standing on feet for entire shift.
- Ability to effectively communicate, both orally and in writing.
- Ability to work daily, weekends and extended hours, as necessary.
- Well organized and detail-oriented with the ability to multitask.
- Operate various pieces of equipment.
- Assembling product.
- Stacking and unstacking product to meet customers’ orders.
- Verifying finished product is acceptable to send to the client.
- Operates a pallet jack as required to move product to designated area
- Manage multiple tasks/projects simultaneously.
1st Employment Rewards
Do you know someone who would be an excellent match for this position? Refer them and you both get $50! Refer someone today and get rewarded!
1st Employment – Rogers