A well established child development center is seeking a Licensed Practical Nurse to join their team! The best person for the job will hold a current unencumbered nursing license valid in the state of Arkansas. Ability to provide concise, accurate, professional documentation of observations related to injury, illness and medical care/treatment provided. Ability to understand and operate computer systems for documentation purposes. Ability to function independently within the guidelines of nursing policies and procedures under the supervision of the RN. Knowledge of Microsoft word and Excel applications. Must be able to left 50 lbs. Responsibilities for the position will include but may not be limited to:
- Documentation of all observed or reported injury, illness, medical symptom, discovered physical abnormality, or change in condition, to children in the center
- GER completed, T-log communication to parent/guardian completed, Report to RN, Preschool supervisor
- Additional documentation as needed Per Nursing Policy
- Documentation to be completed on the day of event occurrence
- Perform medically-related day-to-day matters of the children’s program
- Responsible for tube feedings, medication administration, and other nursing procedures per physician orders
- Observation and appropriate/accurate documentation of injury, symptoms of illness, and medical treatments.
- All medical observations and treatments/procedures and the required documentation are completed in an accurate and timely manner
- All nursing procedures are conducted and documented to comply with company policies and procedures, state and federal licensing guidelines, as well as the Arkansas State Board of Nursing Guidelines
1st Employment Referrals
Do you know someone who would be an excellent match for this position? Refer them and you both get $50! Refer someone today!
1st Employment – Professional Division