Bentonville, AR 72712
A local business technology services company is seeking an experienced LAN/WAN Engineer to join their team! The best person for the position will have a solid technical background, professional communication skills, and the desire to deliver excellent results.
Major Goals and Responsibilities:
As a Technical Engineer, you will work in a fast-paced environment that focuses on solution assessment and project implementation
while creating and participating in a W-I-R-E-D team environment. Candidates should possess an innate understanding of technologies and have a deep curiosity to learn more. Previous and/or
current MSP experience is highly desired. Candidates should have at least 3-5 years’ experience working with on-premise and remote project deployments, project management, and service onboardings from end-to-end. Experience with any of the following Managed IT Services industry technologies is a plus: PSA, RMM, BCDR, MDR, MSSP, and Knowledge Base. This position
will include but is not limited to the following duties.
- Provide excellent technical support to our clients via phone, e-mail, remote, and onsite service.
- Maintain client satisfaction through professional and courteous service.
- Maintain your knowledge and expertise by learning new and evolving technologies and by achieving appropriate industry and professional certifications.
- Contribute to our passion and direction by having the Discipline to improve technical practices and create and maintain strong process and documentation.
- Participate and engage in occasional projects that occur outside of standard business hours.
Prerequisites – candidates should already possess these skills and understanding:
- Assess and fully deploy and configure workstations, servers, firewalls, routers, switches, and VoIP solutions.
- Troubleshoot simple to complex networks, virtualization, and server environments.
- Experience fully deploying and configuring virtualization environments
- Experience fully deploying, migrating, and configuring Microsoft 365 or other cloud solutions.
- Experience and working knowledge with the implementation and configuration of Active Directory, Remote Desktop Services, Group Policy Objects, Network Policy Services, SQL Servers, etc.
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment. Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Understanding of network support, TCP/IP, VLANs, and network deployments in a Windows environment.
- Candidates for this position must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis for an employer without restriction, be licensed to drive in Arkansas and have a clean driving record.
- Computer technology 2- or 4-year degree or proven industry equivalent experience
- CompTIA A+, CompTIA Network+ OR CompTIA Security+
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate for Windows Server
- Experience managing on-premise and hosted versions of Microsoft Exchange
- CCNA, CMNA or equivalent networking experience.