JOB TITLE: Injection Molding Worker
This job has been classified by our client as Safety Sensitive according to state law guidelines and drug testing and fit-for-duty evaluation may be required as a condition of employment.
Currently seeking employees with Injection Molding experience in Fayetteville. The molding technician is responsible for all aspects of the injection molding process.
- HS Diploma required.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in injection molding
- Candidate must have good organizational skills.
- Candidate must be proactive and show initiative in taking on completing injection molding projects.
- Candidate must possess good verbal and written communication skills.
- Responsible for all aspects of the injection molding process including, but not limited to, set-up and tear down, troubleshooting, equipment maintenance and work flow.
- Working with production personnel to ensure molded components meet requirements, making adjustments as required.
- Providing molded components in a timely manner in order to ensure production schedules are met.
- Managing raw molding materials in a way that ensures traceability and prevents contamination.
- Generating documentation on molding runs that can be used to control traceability and ensure reproducibility
- Following established procedures in order to maintain a clean and organized environment.
- Other assignments as requested.
Pay: $18-35/hr Depending on Experience