JOB TITLE: Injection Molding Worker
Pay: $17/hr (D.O.E)
This job has been classified by our client as Safety Sensitive according to state law guidelines and drug testing and fit-for-duty evaluation may be required as a condition of employment.
Currently seeking employees with Injection Molding experience in Springdale!!
- HS Diploma required.
- Prefer 1-2 years of experience working in a manufacturing environment preferably injection molding presses (both electric & hydraulic).
- Ability to safely drive/handle pallet jack.
- Must be able to pass a drug test
- Attend injection molding presses to supply downstream equipment with molded components including inspection of components and requesting technical support to maintain part quality. Work with other molding team members to keep equipment running during breaks and call-outs
- Attend multi cavity injection molding machines and auxiliary equipment to manufacture product which conforms to quality specifications, at the rated output.
- Attend injection molds/presses and place surplus molded components into inventory.
- Keep machinery, work area and floors neat and orderly.
- Able to perform basic product inspections.
- Must be able to work effectively in a team with limited supervision.
- Must be able to read and understand controlled documents (Work Instructions, Forms, etc.).
- Other duties as assigned.
1st Employment Rewards
Do you know someone who would be an excellent match for this position? Refer them and you both get $50! Refer someone today and get rewarded!
1st Employment – Springdale