** Due to COVID-19 all interviews are by appointment only. Please call 479-419-5626 to schedule a time. **
1st Employment in Springdale is seeking Injection Molding Operators for a local company.
Pay: $15/Hour (Depending on Experience)
This job has been classified by our client as Safety Sensitive according to state law guidelines and drug testing and fit-for-duty evaluation may be required as a condition of employment.
- HS Diploma required.
- Prefer 1-2 years of experience working in a manufacturing environment preferably injection molding presses (both electric & hydraulic).
- Ability to safely drive/handle pallet jack.
- Attend injection molding presses to supply downstream equipment with molded components including inspection of components and requesting technical support to maintain part quality. Work with other molding team members to keep equipment running during breaks and call-outs
- Attend multi cavity injection molding machines and auxiliary equipment to manufacture product which conforms to quality specifications, at the rated output.
- Attend injection molds/presses and place surplus molded components into inventory.
- Keep machinery, work area and floors neat and orderly.
- Able to perform basic product inspections.
- Must be able to work effectively in a team with limited supervision.
- Must be able to read and understand controlled documents (Work Instructions, Forms, etc.).
- Other duties as assigned.