1st Employment in Fayetteville is seeking Industrial Janitors for a local copper tubing manufacturer.
Starting Pay: $12.07/hr (Possibility for conversion & $1 increase after 90 days)
Temp to Hire
This job has been classified by our client as Safety Sensitive according to state law guidelines and drug testing and fit-for-duty evaluation may be required as a condition of employment.
The basic purpose of this position is to provide a clean facility for our employees and visitors and also to help keep it sanitary to minimize germs.
Essential functions include but are not limited to:
- Keeps restrooms and break room clean and sanitary
- Keep the trash empty
- Sweep and mop bathroom and break room and front office
- Keep the break room stocked with paper towels
- Keep bathroom stocked with paper towels and toilet paper
- Keep grease rags in hopper
- Operate Zamboni to keep floor clean throughout the plant walk ways
- Wipe down door knobs and light switches during Flu season are if a bug is going around
- Other jobs that may arise that needs cleaned
- Cleaning outside of office and grounds Equipment used may include:
- Floor scrubber
- Mop and broom
- Toilet scrubber
- Cleaning supplies , bleach, degreaser, toilet cleaner, glass cleaner
- Hedge trimmers
- Vacuum cleaners
- Pressure washer
- Must have a High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Must be able to pass Drug Test and Background Check
- Must pass Required Industrial Testing (Will Take in Office)
- Must be Available to work 10 hour shifts on 1st or 2nd)
- At least 6 MONTHS of Industrial Experience or Janitorial
- At least 1+ years of experience in manufacturing setting
- Needs to be HIGHLY motivated, and ready to work!
Do you know someone matching these skill sets? Refer them today!
Apply in person at our Fayetteville office: