Needing employee to perform housekeeping duties within an adolescent behavioral health facility.
This job has been classified by our client as Safety Sensitive according to state law guidelines and drug testing and fit-for-duty evaluation may be required as a condition of employment.
Assist in maintaining a clean and healthy environment for patients, staff, and visitors.
• Performs general cleaning of patient rooms, offices and common areas
• Assists in distribution of clean linen to all areas
• Assists in stocking cleaning supplies and linens across the hospital
• Assists in floor care and running a floor scrubbing machine
• Performs high level disinfection
• Performs cleaning of rooms
• Performs high dusting and surface polishing
• Performs trash removal
• Performs hazardous waste removal
• Follows established procedures and protocols .
• Insures that all job tasks are performed in a competent and timely manner.
• Maintains housekeeping department in accordance with state health regulations
• Handles and safeguards confidential information.
• Communicates accurately and timely with various levels in the hospital.
• Demonstrates respect for others through behaviors that exhibit a willingness to be helpful, courteous, and friendly.
• Ability to work with other housekeeping personnel to achieve a common goal.
• Ability to make appropriate decisions and act responsibly when dealing with people and intense situations.
• Reports appropriate incidents to supervisor.
• Maintains composure during stressful interactions.
• Maintains proper boundaries when interacting with patients and their families and co-workers.
• Seeks direction or clarification from Supervisor
• Maintains confidentiality of residents
Do you know someone who would be an excellent match for this position? Refer them and you both get $50! Refer someone today!