Hotel Night Auditor/Front Desk
Multiple Shifts Available
Accommodates guests of the hotel by performing sales and customer service functions related to guest registration, departures, and revenue collection in a manner that will ensure our guests receive a secure place to stay with friendly service.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Recognizes and greets the guest upon entry into the lobby or on the telephone. Responds appropriately to information requests and complaints.
- Uses suggestive selling techniques to sell rooms, make advance reservations, and solicit franchise programs and memberships.
- Operates the front desk equipment such as switchboard, Property Management, System (PMS), fire panel, Central Reservation System, copier, calculator, fax, and printers.
- Check-in guests and give courtesy callbacks in a timely manner. (10- 15 minutes).
- Collects revenue from room rentals.
- Provides security for guests and the property by controlling room keys, verifying cash banks, making safe drops, preparing cash reports, following credit card guidelines, and reporting suspicious activity by guests or others.
- Completes paperwork necessary for Front Desk operations (editing check-ins, credit card vouchers, cashier reports, room reports, etc.).
- Logs all reservation requests on the appropriate forms (stroke sheets, signature tracking, etc.).
- Maintains consistent communication with the housekeeping and engineering departments to advise of any room changes and/or conditions.
- ·Perform specific Night Audit procedures related to accounting and shift balancing
- prepare the business day to close and then, open business for the next day.
- must accommodate guests of the hotel by performing sales and customer service functions related to guest registration, departures, and revenue collection
- ensure our guests receive a secure place to stay with friendly, attentive service..