1st Employment in Fayetteville is seeking a Heading Machine Operator for a company in Prairie Grove.
- Must have mechanical aptitude and previous machine operator
- Be able to perform machine set-up adjustments and operator level maintenance.
- Be able to maintain close tolerances on work
- Must be physically able to safely lift weight in excess of 50
- Must be physically able to transport barrel with dolly in excess of 6001bs with the aid of mechanical devices.
- Must be able to use various measuring devices to include calipers &
- Must have good math & writing skills.
- Must have good time management & communication
- Must be able to read & understand work orders & part numbers.
- Must have forklift experience.
- Provide required personal tools the first day of assignment (list provided).
DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES:
- Ensure proper selection and loading of wire into heading machine.
- Produce large volume of nails within work order specifications.
- Know quality criteria & perform continuous in-process quality
- Perform all machine set-ups and basic
- Perform preventative maintenance checks and Oil, grease, filters, etc.
- Follow production schedules and avoid over runs of
- Record and remove scrap from production area at end of
- Accountable for the proper inspection and tracking of all assigned
- Return all company tools to designated storage areas by end of
- Obey all safety rules including proper use of personal protective
- Maintain clean and orderly work area.
- Perform other tasks as assigned
Do you know someone matching these skill sets? Refer them today!
Apply in person at our Fayetteville office: