** Due to COVID-19 all interviews are by appointment only. Please call 479-717-2910 to schedule a time. **
General Manager-Tire Center
Pay: $50,000 or more depending on Experience.
General Manager is responsible for all aspects of the stores operations. Prior experience as general manager, store manager, auto dealership, automotive retail, auto sales, retail management, retail manager is very helpful to the success at this job.
Responsible for the overall direction, coordination and evaluation of the store. Supervises four to five non-supervisory employees and one assistant store manager/sales manager in a team environment. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the company’s policies and applicable laws.
The successful candidate’s responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Interviewing, hiring and training employees; planning, assigning and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees.
- Complete store operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintain store staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Ensuring availability of merchandise and services by maintaining inventories.
- Secures merchandise by implementing security systems and measures.
- Identifies current and future customer requirements by establishing rapport with potential and actual customers and other persons in a position to understand service requirements.
- Maintains the stability and reputation of the store by complying with legal requirements.
- Protects employees and customers by providing a safe and clean store environment.
- Maintains operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program, operational, and personnel policies and procedures.
- Operating store to company standards, including most KPIs on a weekly basis
- Creating a positive and sales-oriented culture within the store and building a “bench” of team members who want to advance in their careers with us.
- Manage the profitability and financial health of the store.
Experience: Two to four years supervisory/management experience. Previous Rent to Own and/or wheel and tire experience is desirable but not necessary.
Computer Skills: To perform this job successfully an individual should have knowledge of Word Processing software; Spreadsheet software; Inventory software; Payroll systems; Internet software; and Database software.
Do you know someone matching these skill sets? Refer them today!