Foods Production Tech
Schedule: 1st Shift Tuesday – Friday (some Mondays) 6:50AM FT (8-10 hour shifts or until done with production)
1st Employment is seeking a Food Production Tech to work in the meat processing areas using a knife and sometimes a saw machine. Job requires strength, ability to work in a fast pace environment and repetitive motions. The meat processing jobs are:
• brain saw machine
• collecting blood
• cutting feet
• transfer (preparing product to go to the viscera room using a knife)
• sanitation (using chemicals like bleach and fomacid and water hose)
• Ability to work with live and dead rabbits.
• Ability to follow instructions and communicate with others.
• Must be able to lift and carry up to 40-50 pounds at a time.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to work in a wet and meat processing environment.
• Ability to use foods production equipment (knives, saw machine)
• Ability to wear production and safety equipment (gloves, boots, hairnet)
This job has been classified by our client as Safety Sensitive according to state law guidelines and drug testing and fit-for-duty evaluation may be required as a condition of employment.
Please call or visit us at: