** Due to COVID-19 all interviews are by appointment only. Please call 479-273-9992 to schedule a time. **
1st Employment in Rogers is seeking a Food Production Associate for a local baker.
Temp to Hire
This job has been classified by our client as Safety Sensitive according to state law guidelines and drug testing and fit-for-duty evaluation may be required as a condition of employment
Bun Slicer Operator
Wrap Foreman- Supervisor
Set up and operate the bun slicer insures machines are functioning properly. Install blades for product being sliced guides buns into the slicer on hot dog buns, on hamburger buns after the slicer slices the buns guides or stacks buns into the bagging conveyors.
- Comply with company-established policies and procedures, including but not limited to those related to GMP’s, housekeeping, food safety, and quality.
- Adjust the hamburger bun slicer, first adjust the blade height for proper slicing,
- Adjust the pressure table to the height that does not allow the product being sliced to move to the side.
- Once hamburger bun product has been sliced guide them into the bagger infeed conveyor, or stack buns on top of each other depending on the product being ran.
- On hot dog bun product you must install the correct blades into the correct spindle receiver. Adjust guides, and pressure table height so that product will be sliced properly, horizontally and vertically.
- Once product is running you have to guide the product into the lanes so the product can be sliced.
- Remove damaged products or deformed product from the production line.
- Maintain work area in an clean and organized manner.
- Conduct activities only after training has been provided.
- Performs other duties as requested by Supervisor or Manager.
Do you know someone matching these skill sets? Refer them today!
Apply in person at our Rogers office: