The Senior Financial Analyst is accountable for the overall integrity of the fabricating value of inventory and integrity of the metal closing processes and results.
In this role, you will be responsible for (but not limited to the following):
- Support FP&A processes within the department with ad-hoc analysis and financial deliverables to corporate office
- Lead, execute, and drive unit cost reduction efforts
- Provide an accurate decision support system to facilitate pertinent business decisions
- Lead and drive change within the existing financial processes supporting these operations
- Maintain the financial records in accordance with GAAP and the company’s accounting policy
- Utilize the standard costing system and decision support tools
- Maintain compliance process on schedule and ensure all proper testing is completed
- Ensure the proper controls are in place to maintain the integrity of financial data
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Accounting or Finance or relevant business-related discipline from an accredited institution
- Minimum 3 years of experience in an Accounting or Finance role
- Employees must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility is required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
- This position is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) which requires U.S. person status. ITAR defines U.S. person as an U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. ‘Green Card Holder’), Political Asylee, or Refugee.
- Master’s degree in Business, Accounting or Finance from an accredited institution
- CPA and / or CMA certifications
- Experience with standard costing systems and budgets
- Experience with Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) and reporting requirements
- Experience with Enterprise Business Systems (such as: Oracle, JD Edwards or SAP)
- Minimum 1 year of work experience working in a manufacturing environment
- Experience in database query tools and related programs (such as: Microsoft Access, Oracle Discoverer, Hyperion, Essbase, Smartview)