A local office equipment supplier is seeking a candidate that is highly organized, hardworking, self-motivated, and a keen interest in their culture. In seeking an ideal candidate, he or she needs to have superb time management and organization skills. The candidate will be required to effectively communicate by means of electronic correspondence (email/Microsoft Teams), personal inventory management, preparing reports and distributing information to various departments.
Qualifications / Skills:
- High school diploma and/or GED.
- Proficiency in using a laptop and/or tablet to research and troubleshoot hardware or firmware issues.
- Mandatory proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to multitask and prioritize
- Ability to work within time constraints and deadlines, remain reliable, calm and focused under pressure in a fast-paced atmosphere.
- Knowledge of ERP Systems and the ability to navigate effectively/efficiently. (MobileTech)
- Experience in customer service, along with having sound judgment, discretion, and the initiative to drive organizational processes.
- Must have a valid driver’s license with a clean driving record and the ability to drive a manual shift company vehicle.