1st Employment in Rogers is seeking a Facility Maintenance Technician for a local company.
This job has been classified by our client as Safety Sensitive according to state law guidelines and drug testing and fit-for-duty evaluation may be required as a condition of employment.
- Maintenance experience preferred but not required
- Will be working with plumbing, electrical and other duties as assigned
- Must have a good attitude and be a hard worker that is physically able
- Painting skills a plus, bench & Fence repair, Carpentry duties may present themselves while on the job
- Must be able to stand on feet all day and lift up to 50 lbs.