Facilities Manager/HVAC Technician
A local and well established company is currently searching for an HVAC Mechanic to oversee building operations and maintenance services for a federal buildings in NWA. Maintaining Heating, Ventilation, Air- conditioning, and Cooling Mechanic with an HVAC Certification to operate, maintain, and/or repair HVAC equipment and systems. A high degree of independent judgment and creativity is required to follow and modify standard, prescribed trade techniques to troubleshoot, complete assignments, plan, schedule, and monitor the work of staff and to resolve minor and sometimes major issues that arise. You will work with the client’s on-site management team to understand their needs, execute milestones, and track progress to help us achieve a successful contract completion.
The HVAC Mechanic will represent the employer in performing all duties to ensure compliance with the provisions of our contract under the direction and management of the Project Manager. The work requires knowledge of the practices and materials of various Facility Management and Operations systems including HVAC, Mechanical, Electrical,
Chillers, Building Management, and supervisory techniques, company personnel policies, and procedures.
- Strong communication skills (written/verbal)
- Available within 24 hour notice to be onsite
- Strong documentation and follow up
- Ensure proper upkeep of facilities to include heating, ventilation, air conditioning, and sanitation, the general appearance of buildings and grounds, and emergency situations affecting the facilities.
- Customer Service skills requirements
- Document service performed and recommendations made by completing applicable forms, reports, logs, and/or records
- Complete all tasks in accordance with ZWS quality and safety standards
- Update job knowledge and participating in educational opportunities
- Valid Driver’s License
- Fluency in the English language (Verbal and Written)
- Strong interpersonal team player and good organizational skills.
- Must possess one or more of the following certifications:*
- North American Technician Excellence (N.A.T.E.) HVAC Service Technician Certification
- HVAC Excellence Professional Level Certification
- UA Star HVACR Mastery Certification
- Shall maintain a minimum of 16 hours of continuing education annually from a NATE, HVAC
- Excellence, or UA Star recognized provider program.
- 5 years of recent experience in operation and maintenance of equipment in a supervisory capacity, including PV Solar Power System, Mag-Lev Chillers and Condensing Boilers, for Siemens
- BAS systems, NCMMS, the boilers, and chillers over 100 tons.
- Must be able to pass a federal background check.